- Character Sheets
- Poster design
- Mechanical Stuff
- NSFW (For that category, click here )
- Furries (I might want to try tho, but I’ll be really selective)
- Animals (Not my thing, but I can draw it tho)
- Use another style than mine
- Over the top proportions
- And others stuffs
If you don't see your request type in the list, feel free to ask if I can do what you want or not!
- Commissions are for non-commercial purposes only.
- The payments via PayPal only. Payment will be fully upfront. If you don't want that, we can go through Fiverr if the price of the commission is above (or equals) 100$.
- Prices are non-negotiable.
- Canceling the commission is not advised, since it won't be refunded.
- Once the production of the art begins, i will send you some sketches/drafts via Discord (Or the platform we decide to work on) to discuss what the final look will be.
- I have the right to keep and use the original artwork for personal/portfolio and resell, so I would own the commercials rights to it. If you wish to buy the commercials rights, that would be extra cost.
Here is how we will work. I will contact you if yes or not your project is possible and we will discuss a bit to know more about your project. When everything is clear, I will forward you a price for the whole commission. You will decide to proceed to the paiement or not.
Once the payment is done via the Paypal Invoice, I will start on making the sketches to decide how you want the scene to look like (we will discuss through Note or mail.
Then once everything is good for you, I'll make the cleaning and colors if you ordered a package with some.
There will be a follow-up of the project for until completion.
Once the payment is done via the Paypal Invoice, I will make the sketch and deliver it to you once it is ready and that you made the final paiement.
You can go on those different platforms for more of my artworks or if you want to contact me for a commission!
See you there!
My social media :
If you really like my work and feel like being generous, feel free to give a little tip!
That would be really nice of you and it helps me continue to draw